The Truth Box: Chi-town



Chi-town

I think I have a new love! At my age, it is exhilarating to fall in love with something new. I feel like a school girl with a crush. Chicago is my new favorite city. It was supposed to be yucky the whole time we were there but instead, I believe, we got the last gasp of beautiful Fall weather. The apartment was just like the brownstone that Meg Ryan bopped down the stairs in the movie "You've Got Mail." The streets were tree lined and unencumbered with people. Around the corner and down a few blocks, the situation was entirely different. I found myself on crowded sidewalks, sandwiched between tall buildings. The fabulous shopping goes without saying and the restaurants were endless. Somehow, at mealtime, we found ourselves at several "Chicago institutions." You can never go wrong with great Itallian food and a good burger.

But when it was all said and done, it's like the commercial says, the lake ... stunning, the food ... scrumptious, my girlfriends ... priceless!

CD
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment