The Truth Box: Substitute Post



Substitute Post

So much for my carefully crafted post ready to go regarding my preparation for Monday's "Launch." As I was saving it and getting ready to copy it over to this site, my computer decided to quit. I have a Mac. I don't often have computer problems. I found this extremely disconcerting.

My whole day today was planned around computer activity. Posting my BLOG. Researching recipes. Planning menus. Yes there are other computers in the house but I wanted MY computer. I had special things bookmarked. I wanted to feel comfortable rummaging around in my own stuff. The glitch was a glitch I did not need given my apprehension of this new way of cooking, eating, living. It was hard for me to get past it, mentally.

So here I am to say. I spent my day wallowing in frustration and I haven't even started the hard stuff yet. This adds another layer of fear of failure if I can't even rise up from a minor setback such as this.

May I blame it on my depleted state which is the whole reason I am embarking on this journey in the first place? Quite possibly. Nevertheless, I press on, or Publish Post, whichever is working at the moment.

Still pursuing health,

Caroline

Labels: , ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

4 Comments:

At 1:39 AM, Anonymous bobbie pearson said...

I feel for you! It's a bummer to loose data and not have this running as 'normal'. Press on sister!

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger AR said...

Your transparency is encouraging... to me... and sounds like to you, too! :)

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger Jackie G said...

You can do it!

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Jackie G said...

You can do it!

 

Post a Comment