The Truth Box: Politics?



Politics?

Every now and then you get to be part of something big and cool. Probably things like that pass me by often and I miss them but this time I went with my gut instinct and said "yes".

Months ago I met a guy at my coffee shop who decided to leave his cushy life as a successful business man and run for congress. Running as an Independent almost never works but he is determined to effect change upon our nation, especially in the field of economics where he is more than qualified to serve.

Last night at his meet and greet coffee with the public, CNN showed up. Something about him has aroused interest from people in very high places. I hope people continue to become inquisitive about this man's run for office and that history will indeed be made by his successful election in November.

May God bless his efforts as he seeks to bring some order to the nation.

Caroline
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

2 Comments:

At 5:20 AM, Blogger kate said...

So, where have you been? You working for that politican you mentioned? You've never missed two whole months before. What's going on in your head and heart?
Kate

 
At 5:53 AM, Blogger The Truth Box said...

Thanks for the nudge, Kate!

 

Post a Comment