The Truth Box: A New Year, A New Beginning



A New Year, A New Beginning

I tried really hard not to cry. I failed. At least I was on the other side of the track and most of the other walkers were strides ahead so only one person saw my tears.

I will just come right out and say that I hate this. I am totally bearing the consequences for being out of shape for 25 years. Walking program. CPAP machine at night. Creaking knees.

I am not a finisher. I already want to quit. But I have until the first weekend in May to get in shape to walk the local marathon. I'll keep you posted.

I am so discouraged I don't even want to write anymore today.

Caroline

p.s. Emma is doing the walking thing too, only she is in way better shape than I am.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My prayers are going to carry you, my friend!
k

 

Post a Comment