The Truth Box: Walk in the park



Walk in the park

I have a personal trainer. Not in the traditional sense but have one just the same. A friend of mine runs marathons. She is one of those high energy tiny girls who you know has never fought the battle of the bulge a single day of her life. Great God-given genes and always looks great in them!

So out of the goodness of her heart she offered to meet me once a week and walk, not run, with me for an hour or so. The first day out it was 16 stinkin degrees but we went anyway. Weeks 2 and 3 were snow catastrophes so I stayed home and did the elliptical machine. But week 4 we were right back out there.3 miles! For an out of shape overweight middle ager like me, thats pretty good.

My fitness partner claims this is a mutual enterprise. She graciously claims I will stimulate her brain on a myriad of topics. I am flattered and I am going with it because I need all the help I can to get myself moving.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment