The Truth Box: The miracle of the earring



The miracle of the earring

So my favorite blue earring from Bean has been missing for at least a week if not two. Yes, now that I think upon it, I believe I wore them two weeks ago Sunday. Well I have gone in and out of the house many many times over the last two weeks and nothing. Saturday, a Christmas miracle happened. After Tom swept the walk to prepare for our company I came into the house from the driveway and there on the walk was Bean's earring, laying in the middle of the cement piece.

Behold ... a miracle!

Is this not wonderful?

I am just kidding about the whole miracle thing but I thought it sounded like something in the spirit of the season!

CD
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment