The Truth Box: A New Year



A New Year

2007 has arrived. A new year with no clear picture of how it's going to be. The beginning of the year will be taken up by legal issues with my divorce pending. Ugh! I can't believe I just wrote that; I never thought I would use the word "divorce" when talking about my life...I have so many questions when thinking about what this year will hold. What am I going to be doing? Where am I going to be living? How am I going to be able to get all the things done that need to be done? Where will I find the strength?
Staying in the moment and trusting God for better days in 2007 are what I'm determined to do for myself and my kids. I'm so scared, yet looking forward to what God will show me this month and all the following months this year.
I'm holding on.
Emma
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment