The Truth Box: scooter shopping



scooter shopping

Today I spent several hours with one of my favorite people on the earth. She is one of the coolest people I know and I delude myself into thinking that just by being friends with her, it makes me cool as well.

We went scooter shopping. I have long time wished for a scooter and today she challenged me with putting my money where my mouth is. It was fun and scarry at the same time. It is hard to really imagine myself on one of these things but I am going to do it!

She gave me great advice and now I will proceed with the steps to become a licensed driver. It is not a harley like my brother-in-law but, hey, you have to start somewhere.

I haven't decided on the make but maybe I will continue my research before I make that decision. The really important thing is what color will it be available in. I need to find one in my color palate so that my clothes won't clash.

Pretty soon, "I'm a dot" will have a whole new meaning!

Peace out,
Caroline
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment