The Truth Box: BLOGS



BLOGS

BLOGS are receiving some pretty good press these days. If you haven't seen Julie and Julia, run don't walk to the theater! Delightful. I love Bloggers who write with abandon. I want to write with abandon. I want to live life with abandon. Sounds good as on a headstone ... Here lies Caroline, She lived and loved with abandon... don't ya think? What would that look like?

One of my favorite bloggers makes lots of lists on her posts. I think I'll try it too.

Living life with abandon:
1. Dance in the moonlight ... naked.
2. Drink champagne every Sunday.
3. Make fresh squeezed OJ every morning.
4. Have real french croissants slathered with Irish butter and homemade strawberry jam with above beverage every morning.
5. Get pepperoni, ham AND bacon on my pizza.
6. Move to Europe.
7. Never wear pantyhose again ... ever!
8. Stay up reading till the cows come home.
9. Go a month without cooking.
10. Chase tornadoes.
11. Smoke every now and then.
13. Tell a few people they behave badly. A conversation similar to, "That was badly done, Emma, badly done, indeed."

The rest of the list might get me fired or killed so I will stop.

Caroline
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, Blogger Berta said...

Well, I like the champagne on Sundays! I am trying to figure out what a day of rest looks like to me!

 

Post a Comment