The Truth Box: How do I feel?



How do I feel?

Like I am sending my daughter off to camp but wait, school has started and camps are over for the summer.
Like I am throwing her to wolves yet I know they are sheep just sounding like wolves at times.
Like she will be a million miles away and unreachable yet good friends live just minutes from where she will be.
Like she will never be the same again, but that is a good thing.
Like I will not be there to wipe the tears but tears for her will be healing.
Like even though this is part of "her story" I would wish for many many other things less painful.
Like I don't know what the house will feel like without her presence.
Like no one really understands how such a lovely young woman can feel so much pain regarding her life.
Like I have a million friends right now showing their support.
Like I can't imagine re-entry.
Like I can't wait to see how God will touch her life while she is gone.
Like my world is spinning slightly out of control.

Like I must have a faith like never before to survive this.

Caroline
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment