The Truth Box: Blogging



Blogging

My dear friend has been reminding me to blog...My confession is that I am not good about keeping up writing about my thoughts, my life, whatever. There's so much going on right now; things that I never thought I would experience, which is totally naive, I know. Why did I think I would be immune from life changing events? I'm getting a divorce. There, I said it, that word I never thought would be about me. I'm dealing with attorneys, banks, debts, assets, realtors and trying to make life "normal" for my two children still at home.
Amidst all of this, God has shown me so many cool things about Him and what He's doing for me. Everyday He's been providing hope for me in a way that I can really see! It's been such a privilege, and I'm in awe of what He's doing in my life.
I can't promise I'll be more consistent about blogging, but I know I'll have some interesting things to share as these weeks go by. Having hope re-enter my life is a whole new feeling...

Working on bravery,
emma

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment