The Truth Box: Chaos



Chaos

Security in this life is such an illusion...the only security I have comes from knowing I'm in God's hands at all times. My problem is believing this when life looks so uncertain. More than anything, I want to have peace in knowing that no matter how things appear, God is with me. He's in control, He's my security, He's my hope.
As of today, I'm hanging on with all my might to God and His plans for me: The sale of our home; Where the kids and I will live when the house sells; What my new career will be; How I'll make enough income to live simply; When my divorce will be final.
I know there's no better place for me than in God's hand and I'm so thankful I have a chance to have a new and better life - the best life that He has for me!

Grabbing onto courage,
Emma
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment